Production is Key
High yields don’t happen by accident. Farming is a science, and it takes good management to grow high-yielding crops.
There’s nothing like having a trusted partner who can help you make these key decisions. Our experienced, certified agronomists and field marketers are ready to advise you on the top seed genetics, proven seed treatments, and effective prescriptions for your acres.
In addition, our professional applicators are well-versed in crop protection products and crop nutrients. Whether you need custom work or consulting, we tailor our products and services to your unique needs.
Let us be your essential business partner for:
- SEED SOLUTIONS
- We carry industry-leading brands and help you place the right hybrids and varieties on your acres to unlock your crop’s potential. Count on us for top genetics from ASGROW/DEKALB, Croplan, Mycogen, and NK.
- PRECISION AG SERVICES
- CENTROL Precision Ag, a division of Key Cooperative, delivers sound, unbiased agronomic information to help you maximize today’s precision ag technology.
- CROP INSURANCE/RISK MANAGEMENT
- As independent agents, we work for you, not the insurance company. Our crop insurance experts understand your business and know how to navigate the complicated risk management decisions you must make each year. Leverage our resources in marketing, agronomy, finance, and crop insurance to build a complete risk management plan that ensures your long-term success.
- VALUE-ADDED PRODUCTS (VAP)
- Key offers a range of value-added products to serve you.
Put AgroMetrix® to work for you
Key is also pleased to bring you the powerful AgroMetrix® planning tool, which gives you a competitive advantage by accurately forecasting your operation’s needs.
This web-enabled crop planning tool is an input purchasing plan that doubles as a grain marketing strategy. AgroMetrix instantly allows you to see the “bushels to breakeven,” lock in margins, and get the most out of the market. By using real-time futures grain contract values and current input costs, our agronomists can also use AgroMetrix to help you develop the best solutions for your farm.
Contact your local Key agronomist for more details.