Effective immediately, Key Cooperative is offering Free Price Later at all locations. A Free Price Later contract is similar to our Price Later contract with a few modifications. With Free Price Later, you may deliver grain to a Key Cooperative location and set the price at a later date while not incurring storage charges.
There are a few items to keep in mind if you place grain on a Free Price Later contract at Key Cooperative:
- No storage charges will be applied.
- Corn is shrunk to 15% moisture.
- Key Cooperative will assume ownership of the grain and all quality risks.
- Grain is not eligible for loan or future priced contracts.
- All Free Price Later grain must be sold by 1:15 p.m. July 15, 2019. Any grain not sold will be automatically sold.
- No rolling of contracts.
For more information contact:
Greg Artz: 515-215-0062
Jason Dubberke: 515-382-5461
Moriah Van Maanen: 641-780-0555
Rick Weigel: 641-990-1713
Zack Gardner: 641-521-1834